RECRUITMENT NO. : 1955
PROGRAM : Maui Family Peace Center
JOB TITLE : Group Facilitator - Maui Correctional Community Center
ISLAND : Maui
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : On Call
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jul 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Be a part of a team who stands and works TOGETHER to promote and build successful children, healthy families, and stronger communities.
• Facilitates a variety of domestic violence intervention groups in the Maui Community Correctional Center
• Completes individual assessments for group participants
• Attends to the safety of domestic violence victims/survivors and children
• Communicates regularly with staff and supervisors of clients progress and development
• Communicates and works effectively with individuals and all clients of diverse, racial, social, and economic backgrounds
1. Bachelor’s degree in related human services field, required
2. Must be familiar with the dynamics of domestic violence, child development or related field, reburied
PACT employees and volunteers uphold families in an environment that fosters respect, teamwork, and excellence and TOGETHER, we make a difference in our communities!
Parents And Children Together is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans, Minorities, and Disabled encouraged to apply.