RECRUITMENT NO. : 1876
PROGRAM : Kauai Programs
JOB TITLE : Program Manager
ISLAND : Kauai
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Sep 30, 2017
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Do you have what it takes to be a Champion? We are seeking an experienced Program Manager for our Kauai Programs with a proven track-record of success in effective organizational management and social service delivery.
What you will be doing:
• Champion and participate in the overall management of the Kauai Programs through planning, implementation, oversight and reporting tasks
• Maintain primary responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the Intensive Support Services and Family Visitation Services on Kauai
• Manages the delivery of culturally appropriate and strengthens-based services towards excellence in the areas of child and adolescent mental health and supervised visitation and exchange services
• Communicate and collaborate with community providers, funders and stakeholders on Kauai including the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Division (CAMHD), Kauai Judiciary, and Child Welfare Services
• Build relationships and identify funding opportunities on Kauai to build service capacity for families residing in the community
• Communicate and work effectively with people of diverse, social, economic, and racial backgrounds and lead and facilitate diverse groups
Education / Training:
• Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling or equivalent human services field, required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• Two (2) years’ experience working in community-based clinical mental health setting, required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in supervision of personnel, required.
• Experience managing budgets and contracts required.
• Experience collaborating with funders and providers preferred.
We offer: A comprehensive Health and Wellness benefit package, agency-paid life and disability insurance, a great 401k (with up to 4% match) retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits