RECRUITMENT NO. : 1878
PROGRAM : Early Head Start/Head Start Program
JOB TITLE : Data Entry / Administrative Assistant (Hilo)
ISLAND : Hawaii
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Sep 30, 2017
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an experienced Data Entry / Administrative Assistant professional to support the development and maintenance of computerized records and statistics for the Early Head Start/Head Start Programs.
What you will be doing:
• Develop and maintain program participant letters
• Manage the client database software and other data tracking software as assigned
• Review client records for accuracy and completeness
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statistics, including the annual Program Information Report (PIR) for the Office of Head Start
• Perform clerical and administrative tasks as assigned and serve as backup for other administrative staff
Required Education / Training:
1. High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
2. One (1) year experience in a clerical or date entry position, required.
3. Possess significant computer data entry experience (database, word-processing, spreadsheets, and graphics)
4. Possess strong organizational ability and effective time management skills.