RECRUITMENT NO. : 1881
PROGRAM : Maui Intensive Support Services Program
JOB TITLE : Multisystemic Therapy (MST) Therapist
ISLAND : Maui
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Sep 30, 2017
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an experienced and creative MST Therapist on the Island Maui who can adhere to the MST model and analytical process.
What will you be doing?
• Hawaii's flag-ship Evidence-Based Service
• Maintains strict adherence to the MST model of therapy and is competent with the MST Analytical Process (Do-Loop)
• Excellent supervision and development opportunities
• Work on a professional team with supervision and on-going clinical training
• Work with families in a home-based delivery model
• Challenging and highly flexible position providing on-call support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Requires creativity
• Possesses sound working knowledge of treatment strategies related to the mental health needs of special needs children and their families
Required Education / Training:
Master’s degree in Social Work or related field plus at least one (1) year of experience working in care or treatment of youth in a mental health or educational setting; OR
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field plus at least five (5) years of experience working in care or treatment of youth in a mental health or educational setting
Why should you apply?
• Earn a competitive salary
• Be a part of a team who promotes and supports healthy individuals, families and communities.
• We offer a comprehensive Health and Wellness benefit package, agency-paid life and disability insurance, a great 401k (with up to 4% match) retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits.
• We are an organization who is regularly recognized for our family friendly atmosphere and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii.