RECRUITMENT NO. : 1893
PROGRAM : Early Intervention and Family Strengthening Services Programs
JOB TITLE : Program Supervisor - Hana Like
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jan 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Do you have what it takes to be a Champion? We are seeking an experienced Program Supervisor with a proven track-record of success in the supervision and delivery of evidenced based home visiting services
What you will be doing:
• Champion, coordinate and ensure the appropriate delivery of evidence based home visiting services to high risk families with young children, ages 0-3
• Provide supervision and leadership to a team of paraprofessionals to improve maternal and child health and child health and safety
• Serve as the Clinical/Family Specialist and assume responsibility of conducting the Kempe assessment
• Ensure program is operating in a manner consistent with standards and guidelines established by funders, state law and the policies and procedures of the agency
• Communicate frequently and maintain relationships with community partners, home visitors, other supervisors, funders and families
• Communicate and work effectively with people of diverse, social, economic, and racial backgrounds and lead and facilitate diverse groups
Required Education / Training:
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Nursing or Counseling, required, and
a minimum of two (2) years experience in social work, clinical psychology, nursing or counseling, required. Prefer experience working with domestic violence, substance abuse, and mental illness; OR
2. Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Nursing or Counseling, required, and
a minimum of three (3) years experience in social work, clinical psychology, nursing or counseling, required. Prefer experience working with domestic violence, substance abuse, and mental illness.
3. Is able to produce clear, concise written communication consisting of memos, letters, grant proposals, budget narratives and reports.
Why should you apply?
• Earn a competitive salary
• Be a part of a team who promotes and supports healthy individuals, families and communities.
• We offer a comprehensive Health and Wellness benefit package, agency-paid life and disability insurance, a great 401k (with up to 4% match) retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits.
• We are an organization who is regularly recognized for our family friendly atmosphere and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii.