RECRUITMENT NO. : 1933
PROGRAM : Lanai Integrated Services
JOB TITLE : Program Supervisor - FPS/LISS
ISLAND : Lanai
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jul 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Do you have what it takes to be a Champion? We are seeking an experienced Program Supervisor with a proven track-record of success in the management and coordination of domestic violence services on the Island of Lanai.
What you will be doing:
• Coordinates and ensures delivery of services and monitors the quality of services to all clients and families.
• Develops and promotes excellent relationships between the program and community stakeholders.
• Provide direct service to clients, such as assessments, crisis intervention, counseling, group facilitation and a variety of other services as needed.
• Manages program operations assuring contract compliance and fiscal accountability.
• Provides leadership to Domestic Violence program staff and assumes all responsibilities of a supervisor including orienting, scheduling and training staff.
• Routine travel between Maui and Lanai by ferry required.
• Coordinate the use of shared offices, vehicle, condo and related facilities.
• Ensure program is operating in a manner consistent with standards and guidelines established by funders, state law and the policies and procedures of the agency
• Communicate and work effectively with people of diverse, social, economic, and racial backgrounds and lead and facilitate diverse groups
Required Education / Training:
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field from an accredited institution, required.
2. Three (3) years’ experience in the area of domestic violence, child abuse and neglect, substance abuse, or family support, required.
One (1) year supervisory experience is required.
Why should you apply?
• Earn a competitive salary
• Be a part of a team who promotes and supports healthy individuals, families and communities.
• We offer a comprehensive Health and Wellness benefit package, agency-paid life and disability insurance, a great 401k (with up to 4% match) retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits.
• We are an organization who is regularly recognized for our family friendly atmosphere and awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii.