RECRUITMENT NO. : 1905
PROGRAM : Intensive Support Services Program
JOB TITLE : Functional Family Therapy (FFT) Therapist
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jan 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an experienced FFT Therapist to provide clinical services to children/adolescents and their families enrolled in the program.
What you will be doing:
• Provide therapeutic support to children/adolescents and their families in the family home or other most natural and least restrictive settings.
• Ensures delivery of service in a manner consistent with standards and guidelines established by funders and state law.
• Ensures that service delivery efforts are rooted in current best practice principles as outlined by the family centered principles of the Hawaii Child and Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP).
• Documents all contacts thoroughly and in clear, concise and timely manner using non-judgmental language.
• Maintains strict adherence to the FFT model of therapy and is competent with the FFT Clinical Services System (CSS).
Required Education / Training:
• Master’s degree in Social Work or related field plus at least one (1) year of experience working in care or treatment of youth in a mental health or educational setting.
• At least one (1) year full-time paid or private practice work with families.