RECRUITMENT NO. : 1906
PROGRAM : Early Intervention and Family Strengthening Services Programs
JOB TITLE : Administrative Assistant II
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jan 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an approachable and detail orientated Administrative Assistant II to provide administrative and clerical support to the staff of the EIFS Programs. Our ideal candidate is someone who presents a professional appearance and attitude, is a continuous learner, adaptable to change and willing to assist management and program staff.
What you will be doing:
• Performs the usual clerical duties such as word processing including report reporting, correspondence, telephone and in-person reception, filing, data entry, record maintenance, faxing, and timely and accurate data entry into Parents And Children Toegther’s eHana and/or assigned program’s data systems.
• Maintains confidentiality and tracks family files and family related information such as immunization records and medical home; responds to calls from referred clients; explains the scope of service and/or the waitlist process; calls clients to cancel visits when necessary; and documents client contact in the client record.
• Accepts and processes all incoming paperwork from assigned program in preparation for the Assistant Program Director’s, Case Manager’s and Program Supervisors’ review and assistance to direct services staff, including data entry of program intake log
• Maintains client files from intake to discharge, including the insertion of external documents; providing information to funders as requested; and ensuring completeness of the client file at the end of service.
Required Education / Training:
• Minimum High School Diploma, required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in a clerical or data entry position, required.
• Must possess computer skills including WORD, EXCEL, and Database management.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, proof of no-fault insurance, and daily access to a vehicle.