RECRUITMENT NO. : 1908
PROGRAM : Administration
JOB TITLE : Administrative Assistant III
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jan 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an approachable and detail orientated Administrative Assistant III to organize, manage and coordinate office activities for the Administration Offices of Parents And Children Together.
What you will be doing:
• Organizes and handles logistics (site, registration, refreshments, set-up, etc.) for meetings, training and other such events as needed to support the Administrative Office.
• Collects, records and maintains up-to-date Quality metrics data from programs. Provides monthly, quarterly and annual data summaries as directed. Develops and/or maintains spreadsheets of moderate complexity (which may include pivot tables, formulas, and macros) for tracking analysis of agency performance, historical data, safety, and other data as directed.
• Reviews and formats reports, procedures and correspondence for appropriate quality and presentation. Composes letters, emails, notices and publications based on acquired knowledge of program philosophy and operations. Maintains primary responsibility for appropriate filing, storage and archiving of official documents in the Administrative Offices.
• Ensures adequate information and materials flow to all staff and program sites, and manages the collaboration between the administrative functions of the programs, ensuring that standard procedures are followed. Works with the Executive Administrator to develop office procedures based on current and best practice business procedures, and ensures the competency of administrative and reception staff throughout the agency by communicating with them whenever processes and procedures change, and by providing training when needed.
• Oversees or handles petty cash reconciliations and deposits. Monitors timely production and processing of purchase orders, reimbursements, payments and deposits. Notarize documents for the agency and/or walk-in clients as necessary.
• Orders and maintains adequate office supplies and equipment; handles the repair of equipment as necessary; and monitors inventory.
• Provides the primary back up for the Executive Administrator in his/her absence by providing Board support, handling the mail for the President and CEO, assisting with proposals when needed, manage IT requests, and other duties as assigned.
Required Education / Training:
• Minimum High School Diploma, required. Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
• Three (3) years’ experience in an administrative position, required.
• Must possess extensive computer skills including WORD, EXCEL, and Database management.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, proof of no-fault insurance, and daily access to a vehicle.