RECRUITMENT NO. : 1923
PROGRAM : Intensive Support Services Program
JOB TITLE : Administrative Assistant II
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jul 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together (PACT), one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for an approachable and detail orientated Administrative Assistant II to provide administrative and clerical support to the staff of the Intensive Support Services Programs on Oahu. Our ideal candidate is someone who presents a professional appearance and attitude, is a continuous learner, adaptable to change and willing to assist management and program staff.
What you will be doing:
• Performs the usual clerical duties such as word processing including report reporting, correspondence, telephone and in-person reception, filing, data entry, record maintenance, faxing, and timely and accurate data entry into Parents And Children Toegther’s eHana and/or assigned program’s data systems.
• Serves as the Credentialing Specialist and performs all the tasks related to that function
• Understands HIPPA requirements of the role and ensures confidentiality of client and employee records for all administrative aspects of the program...
• Oversees, performs, and may delegate fiscal tasks, including encounter data entry, income and expense reconciliation, petty cash management, purchasing and inventory records, purchase orders and reimbursement.
• Supports the quality assurance work of the program staff, including preparation for case record reviews, consumer satisfaction surveys and the production of related reports.
• Assists the program staff with program data collection, recordkeeping, reports and both electronic and paper correspondence.
• Oversees, performs and may delegate inter- and intra-office communication, public information duties and the normal front office clerical duties.
Required Education / Training:
• Minimum High School Diploma, required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in a clerical or data entry position, required.
• Must possess computer skills including WORD, EXCEL, and Database management.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, proof of no-fault insurance, and daily access to a vehicle.