RECRUITMENT NO. : 1930
PROGRAM : Family Centers
JOB TITLE : Program Supervisor - Mikiala
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jun 30, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : We are recruiting a Program Supervisor to motivate and lead a team to bridge the gap from homelessness to housing by creating a supportive environment for families as they wait for their opportunity to acquire transitional or permanent shelter.
The Program Supervisor will manage the planning and implementation of the program, supervise program staff, ensure the quality and timeliness of services and successfully develop relationships with other providers, community partners, and provide direct services to clients enrolled in the program. Our ideal candidate must be flexible with the ability to maintain job effectiveness under changing conditions and possess the leadership skills to inspire and motivate program staff and clients in a creative, resourceful, and supportive manner.
Education / Training / Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in related field, plus,
1. Two (2) years’ experience in social services.
2. Two (2) years’ experience in case management.
3. Two (2) years’ experience working in supportive service programs designed for underserved populations.
High School Diploma or equivalent, plus,
1. Three (3) years’ experience working in the social services field.
2. Three (3) years’ experience in case management.
3. Three (3) years’ experience working in supportive service programs designed for under served populations, required.
Must possess significant familiarity with the community and resources in the surrounding area, specifically children and families.