RECRUITMENT NO. : 1961
PROGRAM : Family Centers
JOB TITLE : Program Coordinator / Coalition Coordinator
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jul 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : The Program Coordinator/Coalition Coordinator performs a variety of duties related to the development, implementation, and coordination of community initiatives within the Kaneohe community. The Program Coordinator/Coalition Coordinator engages, organizes and empowers youth and adult community members using prevention strategies and advocates for community level-change.
Our desired candidate will:
• Ensures that the delivery of service is in done in a manner consistent with the standards and guidelines established by funding agencies, state law, and the Parents And Children Together’s policies and procedures.
• Implements the Strategic Prevention Framework plan, including assessment, capacity building, planning, evaluation, cultural competence and sustainability including knowledge and
• Collaborates with community providers; plans and implements activities and events to support community issues when identified.
• Facilitates and supports collaboration and networking among community organizations and schools.
• Attends ongoing prevention specialist trainings approved by ADAD, including but not limited to the Substance Abuse Prevention Specialist Training (SAPST), Client Confidentiality Training, as well as an Overview of Substance abuse, and other ADAD models as required.
• Is responsible for program documentation and reports; sets up system and performs data collection based on outcome and output reporting needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in human services, or related field, required.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in developing, implementing and coordinating a program or project.
• One (1) year experience in the provision of prevention services or other services to youth.