RECRUITMENT NO. : 1965
PROGRAM : Oahu Family Visitation Centers
JOB TITLE : Program Supervisor
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jul 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : The Program Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the day to day operations of the Family Visitation Center are carried out in an efficient and effective manner, meeting the needs of the clients and following the requirements and guidelines established by the funding sources and Parents And Children Together. This position communicates frequently with clients, community partners, other supervisors, and funders.
What you will be doing:
• Establishes, implements, monitors and coordinates program objectives; identifies program needs, makes recommendations and carries out required action.
• Motivates, inspires and provides leadership for the program staff and assumes all the responsibilities of a supervisor for the staff reporting directly to this position.
• Maintains effective working relationships with funders, collaborators, state agencies and other appropriate stakeholders.
• Ensures that the program operates in a manner consistent with the standards and guidelines established by funders, best practice, the Council on Accreditation, and the policies and procedures established by the agency.
• Assesses training needs and either provides training to staff as needed or plans for such training, holds regular staff meetings and documents the minutes of those meetings, providing a copy to the Program Director.
• Ensures that program objectives are achieved and required reports are submitted to the Program Director in a timely manner and ensures the timely and accurate completion of consumer records.
• Ensures adequate staffing for the Visitation Center, and when necessary, adjusts his/her own schedule to be able to cover empty shifts.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or equivalent human services field, required.
2. One (1) year experience in direct services to children and high-risk families, required.
3. One (1) year supervisory experience, required.