RECRUITMENT NO. : 1968
PROGRAM : Administration
JOB TITLE : Administrative Assistant II - Administration Offices
ISLAND : Oahu
EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Full Time
COMPENSATION : * To be discussed during interview
CLOSING DATE : Jul 31, 2018
*All resumes with cover letter must be submitted by the specified closing date.
DESCRIPTION : Parents And Children Together, one of Hawaii’s leading private not-for-profit family service agencies recognized for our service excellence and family-friendly atmosphere is searching for a dynamic and detail orientated Administrative Assistant II to provide administrative support to the Administrative Offices of Parents And Children Together.
What you will be doing:
• Provides administrative and clerical support for the Administration Office, Executive Leadership Team, and (Program Directors who do not have clerical support), including the production of letters and reports, preparing and processing of routine forms such as PO’s, travel forms, etc.
• Assumes primary responsibility for greeting visitors; managing in-coming telephone calls; directing questions to the appropriate program or staff member; forwarding or responding to messages in the general voicemail and email inboxes; and ensuring that FAX messages are distributed on a routine basis.
• Assumes primary responsibility for the opening, logging and distribution of mail, including donations, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Accepts and logs all in-coming checks and places them in the safe until deposited at the bank; and cross checks bank deposits with cash and checks journal log book after each bank deposit.
• Issues and examines purchase orders for completeness; collects all the necessary details and charge slips/receipts, posts the exact amount of each purchase to the Purchase Order Journal, and submits them to Accounting for payment; then logs all out-going checks in the Purchase Order Journal, and distributes and mails the checks.
• Assumes the primary responsibility for processing all travel arrangements for agency staff including travel forms, PO’s, per diems, etc. in a timely manner.
• Assumes the responsibility for collecting, inputting, filing, and creating monthly/quarterly reports of fire drills, safety inspections of all facilities, and vehicle inspections.
Required Education / Training:
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in an administrative position, required.
• Must possess extensive computer skills including WORD, EXCEL, and Database management.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, proof of no-fault insurance, and daily access to a vehicle.